Our Rose cream is a melty, silky organic moisturizer for hands and body that turns dry, thirsty, flaky, itchy skin into smooth, soft, sexy skin which feels and smells awesome.
Regular hand and body lotions, creams, even butters, and other moisturizers may contain up to 80% water, but your skin needs oils to restore itself. Most lotions have only a small percentage of actual natural oils (if any) - the remaining may be synthetic preservatives, emulsifiers, fillers, substitutes, and artificial fragrance with no nourishing value for your skin (and oftentimes even harmful). That's why they can hardly feed your skin. Compare this to our organic body cream which is made from certified organic oils, mostly food grade.
This organic body cream is based on highly moisturizing cold-pressed organic Jojoba oil, virgin organic Coconut oil and raw Shea Butter to hydrate your skin and protect it from dryness. Raw, organic Coconut oil also imparts natural vitamin E and other antioxidants to this moisturizing body cream. Applied in very small quantities daily, this organic body cream makes skin soft, deeply hydrated and very smooth.
At Thesis, we prefer to use raw, unprocessed organic butters and oils, including our raw, unrefined African Shea Butter which is prized for moisturizing and soothing qualities. Jojoba is a precious organic oil (or more precisely, plant wax) which acts as soothing moisturizer - a touted ingredient in expensive creams and lotions.
We hand-pour all our organic body creams, so each jar of body butter will have a unique surface appearance.
How to take care of your body cream: Store your body butter away from air, moisture, heat & sun and remove it from your vehicle parked outdoors. If your butter melted, put it into fridge for 10 minutes to cool. At very low temperatures you may notice that your body butter has hardened and it's perfectly natural - just hold it in your hands to warm it up before applying.
Please note - our creams always ship fresh:
- If your butter texture has crystals in it, it might have melted in transit (especially in hot weather/climate/season) - it is completely normal and does not affect the potency of the product.
- If your butter arrived melted, it might have melted in transit or while sitting outside (especially in hot weather/climate/season) - it is completely normal and does not affect the potency of the product. Just put it into fridge for 10-15 minutes to resolidify.
- Our creams have clean, somewhat smokey natural scent undertones - because we use fresh Raw Organic Shea Butter, not refined shea butter. Raw Shea Butter carries this natural scent to it which stays in the product and many people actually enjoy it. If you are not familiar with the scent of the fresh Raw shea butter - this is NOT the scent of a spoiled oils, spoiled oils smell much differently (pungent and bitter). This clean smokey scent is completely normal for FRESH butter - so don't be alarmed. In fact, this scent is the proof that we are using indeed RAW shea butter (premium, more expensive, more nutritious) and not a refined kind (devoid of nutrients due to high heat processing and bleaching).
Choose the best for yourself and your loved ones and go for pure, concentrated organic moisturizer.
- Ingredients - certified organic and produced by sustainable organic agriculture which preserves our earth and your health
- Packaging – luxurious dark amber apothecary glass jar and metal cap (gorgeous, eco-friendly, recyclable and reusable)
Handcrafted with pure certified organic ingredients, this nourishing organic body butter cream contains NO preservatives, petroleum-derived substances, artificial fragrances, and harmful synthetic skin irritants. YES, this organic body cream does contain cold-pressed, unrefined, raw, organic, natural ingredients because this is how nature intended them to be - pure and effective as they are. This organic body cream is freshly made in small batches and contains NO PRESERVATIVES - scoop with dry hands or dry tool. Learn more about our vegan and eco-friendly philosophy here