• Made with certified organic ingredients - extra high organic content
• No Synthetics, Aluminum, Parabens, Preservatives
• 100% vegan and cruelty free
• Stylish dark amber apothecary glass bottle with fine mist sprayer
• Beautiful herbal aroma
• There is no need to apply chemical-laden drugstore brands that may compromise your health when there is a natural way to prevent and fight odors.
Where does the odor come from?
Coffee, flavored and spicy food & beverages
stress (also can be conducive to drinking more coffee)
What to do?
Limit coffee consumption to 1 cup per day or better yet per week. We know, easier said than done. Some researches show that coffee can actually stimulate brain function and demonstrate antioxidant activity when consumed in small doses. Health purists advise to dump it altogether. As huge coffee drinkers ourselves, we're just trying to stick with a few cups per week - feels kinda smart and less stinky.
Shave. Odor producing bacteria dont like that.
Use a deodorant in conjunction with these other measures for best smelling results.
Enjoy and be well!
- Ingredients - certified organic and produced by sustainable organic agriculture which preserves our earth and your health
- Eco-friendly packaging luxurious dark amber apothecary glass bottle (recyclable and reusable)
Handcrafted with pure certified organic ingredients, this nourishing, luxurious organic deodorant contains NO preservatives, petroleum derived substances, artificial fragrances, and harmful synthetic skin irritants. YES, this organic deodorant does contain only organic, natural ingredients because this is how nature intended them to be - pure and effective as they are. This organic deodorant is freshly made in small batches and contains NO PRESERVATIVES - avoid introducing any water. Learn more about our organic, vegan and eco-friendly philosophy here
4 fl. oz / 120 ml